Thursday, November 1, 2012

Best Friends

I had a best friend who betrayed me.  There was nobody I talked to more.  I always went over to her house to play, and we called each other almost everyday.

Then I found out that she was talking to other kids about me, and she wasn't saying good things.  She was telling everybody my deep dark secrets that I didn't even tell me parents or my sisters.  She told people about the boys I liked, about the girls I didn't like, and about some things I do in private.

I couldn't believe some of the things she said.  Most of it wasn't even true.  She just made things up about me.  I found out that she had been spreading rumors about me for more than a year.

After I found out, I stopped talking to her.  We didn't get along well for a long time.  I trusted her, and she just betrayed me like this.  I don't know why.

-Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment